Thursday, June 7, 2012

Well mom, really, ....really....WHAT WAS THAT!  First you put my crate in the car and then me in the crate while the old man gets to roam the car.  Next you take us both in the building that had the most smells I can ever remember.  You weren't paying attention to me.... I repeat:  you weren't paying attention to me at all!  I had to do something!  Boom...that got your attention.  The old man looked at me in disgust as I watched you take off your shoe and ask the nice lady behind the counter for paper towels.  Somehow you didn't like the smell or the brown stuff on the bottem of your shoe at all; even when we went downstairs in the elevator, you left your shoe outside the building and walked around with only one shoe.  Well, I told you it would make you think of me.  Wait....they are taking the old man away!  No...no...no...NO!  I only pretend I am tired of him.  I don't know what to do with myself.  Don't ever tell him that!  I shall cry and whine, maybe they will bring him back!  There that did it!  Wait...sniff, sniff...he smells like medical smell and his leg is stiff.  They are taking me now!  Old man, old man, what will they do to me!!  Lot's of ladies in blue smocks.  I will struggle....hahaha you can't make me sit still for that silver needle thingy.  Bark, bark, bark, struggle, struggle, struggle....oh darn there is the stick....OUCH!!!! No fair!  Mommmmmmmmm!  They are taking me back to you.  Mom, mom, mom, mom,....don't ever make me do that again... I love you, I am sorry I made you do away with your shoe...Thanks mom for lots of hugs and kisses...I love you!

1 comment: