Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Too Much Toto

Dear Mom,

Today I decided to take charge....just to help the old gentleman dog.  I barked at the phone when it rang early this morning.  I barked at the umbrella outside the front door.  I barked at the rain.  I barked and the leaf that blew and stuck to the glass door.  I barked at the blow up dolphin water toy that has been sitting in the mud room for two weeks, just because I wanted to and just because I can't believe it's been there for two weeks.  I barked at the trash can outside.  I barked at the plate in the sink that slid down and made a noise....I can bark louder than that plate I tell you!  I barked at the mail truck and the FedEx truck and the neighbors coming home from work.  Whew-  I had quite a day being in charge.  But it is all worth it to show you I love you mom!

Love,
Toto

No comments:

Post a Comment