Saturday, July 30, 2011

Toto the Tattletale

Dear Mom,

Mom!  Did you see that?  I barked for you and you didn't come.  The old man just decided to claim the family room rug right there!  I do NOT want to get blaimed for that again.  I did NOT do that this time.  Mom!  Whine, whine, bark, bark.  Oh wait here comes the girl child.  She is watching the old man finish the claim.  Wait!  Bark, bark, whine, chase tail.  Little girl child, little girl child, did you see that?  Okay....and he is just walking away.  What IS this?  You JUST took us out for our morning jaunt.  The old man can't have this room.  I own this room.  It is where the father figure wrestles with me and where mom holds me and where the little girl child bounces the round chewy rubbery thing with the yellow fuzz on it for me and where the wise one talks to me and where the young mom teaches me.....I own this room.  FINE....I will try and claim the room, too.  Where, where, where....oh, on top of the old man claim...that is where I will stake MY place!  Haha!  Oh no.....here comes the father figure....and he is loud again.  Okay, really....I get out one drop on top of this whole wet spot from the old man and I get blamed!  I didn't do it, really I didn't.....Wait, here comes mom! She will stick up for me!  I love you mom!

Love,
Toto

No comments:

Post a Comment