Sunday, July 3, 2011

Toto's New 'Tude

Dear Mom,

I have decided to try and be nice to the old man....I mean he must be older than me, right?  He does get grumpy when I try and fake a fight with him.  He is aloof when I run circles around him.  He is SOOOOO slow when we go for walks.  It's still all about me, right?  Well, I have decided that I need to be nice to him.  I have noticed him following me lately and waiting for me.  I don't think he can see that well any more.  I think he is sniffing his way over to me so that I can lead him where we need to go.  I felt bad for him yesterday when he fell down the stairs.  I don't think he legs are working well up and down the stairs anymore.  I think I can grow up a little and help lead him around a little.  I promise to be nice to the old gentleman now.  Will that make you proud of me, mom?  I love you mom!

Love,
Toto

No comments:

Post a Comment