Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Toto and the Missing Mom

Dear Mom,

You were gone all day yesterday again with the girl child.  Dad was so much fun...he played with me and threw ball with me and tugged the sock with me and wrestled with me and took me on a long walk!  Oh, yeah I guess the old man came along, too, but it's all about ME, right!  When we got home you still weren't home.  Then I heard the garage door open and I couldn't help myself.  I barked and whined and ran circles around my tail and you were here!!!....but WAIT!!!!  I smelled a smell....it was all over you and the girl child and all your bags!  Sniff, sniff...I am sniffing ALL the bags you brought in, I am sniffing all of your feet and your pants....I smell the young mom!  But where is she?  I am so sad ....  I smell her but she is not here.  I am so sad I go and lay down in the living room by myself.  Dad tries to make me feel better.  He even lets me sleep up on the bed tonight next to his feet, wow!  I will miss the young mom forever, but you will give me lots of hugs, right mom?  I love you mom!

Love,
Toto

No comments:

Post a Comment