Thursday, June 23, 2011

Toto and the Tutu!

Dear Mom,

I have heard you say "tutu" all week!  I have been confused because I will run and stand by your side whenever I hear this.  But you do not look at me, you are holding lots of fooffy skirts and costumes.  You have packed lots of bags and snacks and the house smells like hairspray because you do something to the girl child's hair and it is not long and flowing anymore and you put color on her cheeks and lips! You and the little girl child are gone all the time this week!  Dad takes us out when he gets home, but it is not the same.  I am so happy when you come home at night with all the fooffy skirts and the girl child.  That is why I cry and jump up on you when you come in every evening...even though you smell MORE like hairspray and tutus and for some reason other girl children.... And why is she sleeping so long in the morning?  She can't be tired, she is NEVER tired.  I think she is much like me, always ready to go!  I miss playing with her!  The older gentleman dog is NOT fun to play with even when I try and pretend to let him get me---he is way too grumpy!  I promise to watch out for him though even if you are gone again today!  I love you mom!

Love,
Toto

No comments:

Post a Comment