Sunday, June 26, 2011

Toto and the Tub

Dear Mom,

Tonight I found out what the girl child does before bed!  There was so much water and bubbles in the hollowed out white thing.  You called it a tub.  I was very worried for the girl child.  I mean, she certainly  can't drink all that water!  I tried to reach in and lick up the water for her, but you kept saying, "no, Toto."  Then there were all of these shiny rainbow colored popping things all on the top of the water.  They didn't taste good at all.  I tried to eat them, but you said, "no, Toto."  I was worried the girl child would go under the rainbow fluff on top of the water, but she didn't.  I didn't want her to be wet all over and I tried to get your attention!  I ran circles around my tail and whined for you to get her out, but you said, "no, Toto!"  Then I heard you talking to the girl child about putting ME in the tub sometime!  I ran fast away from there!  Aren't you proud of me?  I love you mom!

Love,
Toto

No comments:

Post a Comment