Monday, June 13, 2011

Toto's First Tale

Dear Mom,

I am sorry that I was so excited about the new room!  I miss the other younger mom, the one who held me and taught me sit, stay, down and roll over!  Her room looks different now.  I knew something was going on the other day when things in the room were being moved and boxed up.  I do like how you arranged the only thing left in the room since she took everything else.  So much room.  I had to go up there while you were on your errands and show someone that even though she's gone, the young mom is still mine.  That is what I took my time doing all over the room for you when you were gone.  Now when she returns she will know I still love her and that she still belongs to me.  I am sorry you had to put me in time out while you cleaned up!  I love you, mom!

Love, Toto

No comments:

Post a Comment