Wednesday, August 10, 2011

To'to's Tail

Dear Mom,

I hope you are noticing my tail.  It goes up and around like a donut and an "O" for Toto.  The old man's tail is just straight like a carrot.  He says, with his British accent to my cockney accent, that they are supposed to look straight like a carrot.  Well, I am different I tell you.  Hey mom!  Look at me and I will wag my tail for you!  Oh wait, don't walk by with all that laundry...stop and notice me!  Oh darn, there you go.  I will follow you down to the basement.  Down, down, down, leap, leap, leap, ...stairs are fun.  Oh yeah...I forgot for a second that I was trying to get you to notice me and my tail!  Walk, walk, walk, walk, walk in front of mom, beside mom, in front of mom....oops...sorry....didn't mean to make you spill that laundry!  Okay you looked at me so tail do your stuff!  Oh wait, you just turned around.  Here we go upstairs again.  Up, up, up, up...sit on the landing 'til you get there....up, up, up, up.  Now will you notice me?  Kitchen!  Toast....oh the glory of the golden cooked bread with the yellow stuff melting in.  Oh!  A piece for me?  Just for me?  The old man isn't up yet.  Okay....wag, wag, wag my tail!  Mom you are the best!  I love you mom!

Love,
Toto

No comments:

Post a Comment